Check out our Buying Guide — a gift for every occasion!
We carry wonderful new items in our store. Many are organic, made with sustainable materials, or locally made.
- Easy No Tools Assembly
- Perfect Parent Handle Height – 42″
- Easy recline 4-position backrest makes this a reclining umbrella stroller
- Seat-to-back angle starts upright at 60º and reclines down to 50º, 40º, and 30º full recline
- Simple 2-position lower leg support
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness
- Padded shoulder straps
- Signature head pillow
- UV Protection in all fabric
- 6″ wheels made of airless soft rubber (EVA)
- All-wheel spring suspension
- Swivel front wheels with lock-out feature
- Removable and adjustable hood with window and storage pouch
- Shopping basket
The Learning Tower
This is the greatest tool for your “little helpers” in the kitchen. It easily accommodates two children and can hold up to 500 lbs. Optional accessories turn your Learning Tower into an art easel or playhouse.
The Learning Tower now on sale for $180
This is our line of organic basics for baby including kimono tops, pants, hats, blankets, and soft toys. We also have hip, comfortable t-shirts and pants for toddlers.
One of our most popular products, Beba Bean’s organic bamboo gowns and swaddling blankets and luxuriously soft and perfect for baby’s sensitive skin. Keep baby warm with the knit herringbone swaddling blankets and matching hats we just got in — the perfect gift for a baby born this winter.
These waterproof and machine washable bibs and mats are so cute and so practical they are a great gift for baby showers. Come in and see the sushi bib — if it’s not sold out! Made in the USA.
Have you seen these super cute toys by Imagiplay? I love that they truly inspire a child’s imagination and teach them about their world. Hardwood toys and rattles are made from sustainable rubberwood.